What is Respite Care?
- Respite care is an option for your loved one to stay in a specialized community for a short stay, so they are safe and cared for by professionals. They will receive 24-hour care from the specialized professional staff, including medication management, assistance with the tasks of daily living, they will be able to participate in activities and socialize with other residents.
THE RENEWAL RETREAT RESPITE PROGRAM
Here at Newport Beach Memory Care, we recognize that as a caregiver in the home, there may arise times when family members themselves need to focus on personal affairs thus requiring assistance with the care of their loved one. Through our Respite Program, our community provides security and supervision in a caring and compassionate environment, giving each caregiver peace of mind.
- Peace of Mind
- Your loved one will be cared for by trained professionals with experience in caring for elderly residents and their unique needs.
- Short-term care is an excellent option for a loved one with memory loss. Our specialized staff are sensitive to the behavioral changes and issues that come with Alzheimer’s and other dementia.
- Our around-the-clock care staff will ensure your loved one is well looked after and safe during their stay.
Our Respite care is designed to meet the physical and medical needs of residents during a short term stay.
- Your loved one will have the opportunity to meet a whole new community of peers during meals and engaging activities throughout the day, they will experience the community like a full-time resident and sometimes, they enjoy it so much that they don’t want to leave!
- Short-term stay is a helpful option to meet other residents, taste the food, experience the amenities, and ease into a transition to a full-time resident.
Whether you need protection for your loved one during your absence or you need a rest from the daily routine of being the primary caregiver, Respite offers a caring solution.
- Health and Wellness
- Short-term stay can be a beneficial option if your loved one has had a hip replacement or is recovering from surgery, they can take a little more time to heal with 24/7 support from staff who can help manage medications and meet all their needs for a full recovery.
- Stressed-out caregivers can take time for themselves to recharge and rejuvenate during a break and focus on their own health.
Loved ones can stay from a long weekend to one week, two weeks even a month. It is entirely up to you.
Contact us today at 949-220-9700 to learn more or make a reservation.